MOUNTAIN OF FIRE &
THE PRAYER MOUNTAIN
REGION 4 HEADQUARTERS, HOUSTON MAIN BRANCH
Mission Park Place, 14931-C Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77083
Tel & Fax: 281 495 4893
TO ARREST UNPROFITABLE LATENESS IN MARRIAGE
For spinsters and bachelors who feel that obtaining the right partner is getting rather late. The best way to arrest delay in marriage is to engage in constant wrestling bouts with the enemy and to call back all the benefits you would have gained if you had gotten married earlier. God is waiting for you to fight it out with your enemy.
No word of God shall lack power of fulfillment! God's words are always backed by His authority and we know His words cannot return to Him void. We serve a God that cannot lie. His dreams, vision and words concerning our lives will surely come to pass. God is the one that instituted marriage and He performed the first wedding ceremony in Genesis chapter 2. God has a man for every woman and if you feel that you have lost God's perfect will for your life, don't forget that for every Vashti there is an Esther.
Lateness in marriage can come as a result of collective captivity, manipulations of household wickedness, spirit husband/wife and other anti-marriage forces. "In His time God makes all things beautiful" (Ecclesiastes 3:11). The God that makes all things beautiful, will step into your situation, break down every wall of partition between you and your God-ordained partner (Ephesians 2:14) and gather you together by His Spirit (Isaiah 34:16; Ephesians 2:13). Our God is faithful! He never comes late. He will hasten His words (concerning your marriage) to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12).
Habakkuk 2:3 says, “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.”
Isaiah 34:16 says, “Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
Philip. 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;”
Col. 2:13 says, “And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;”
Rev. 12:11 says, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
Luke 1:37 says, “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
1. Thank the Lord because your miracle has come.
2. Ask the Lord to forgive you any sin that would hinder answers to your prayers.
3. Lord, make known to me the secrets of my inner life. Help me Lord, to discover my real self.
4. Help me Lord, to discover my real self.
5. Let every imagination of the enemy against my marital life be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
6. I refuse to co-operate with any anti-marriage spells and curses, in the name of Jesus.
7. I cancel every bewitchment fashioned against my settling down in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every force magnetizing the wrong people to me be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
9. I break every covenant of marital failure and late marriage, in the name of Jesus.
10. I cancel every spiritual wedding conducted consciously or unconsciously on my behalf, in the name of Jesus.
11. I remove the hand of household wickedness from my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let every incantation, incisions, hexes and other spiritually harmful activities working against me, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
13. I command all forces of evil manipulating, delaying or hindering marriage to be completely paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let all evil anti-marriage marks be removed, in Jesus' name.
15. Lord, restore me to the perfect way in which You created me if I ha been altered.
16. Father, let Your fire destroy every satanic weapon fashioned against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
17. Lord, expose all the schemes and plans of satan ever devised again me through any source and at any time.
18. I forsake any personal sin that has given ground to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
19. I reclaim all the ground I have lost to the enemy, in Jesus' name.
20. I apply the power in the name and blood of Jesus to my marital situation.
21. I apply the blood of Jesus to remove all consequences of evil operations and oppression, in the name of Jesus.
22. I break the binding effect of anything of evil ever put upon me from any source, in the name of Jesus.
23. Let all the enemies of Jesus Christ operating against my life be ex-posed, in the name of Jesus.
24. I sever myself from any satanic linkage and any strange power, in the name of Jesus.
25. I remove the right of the enemy to afflict my plan to get married, in the name of Jesus.
26. I break every bondage of inherited marital confusion, in the name of Jesus.
27. I bind and plunder the goods of every strongman attached to my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
28. Let the angels of the living God roll away the stone blocking my marital breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
29. I remove my name from the book of seers of goodness without manifestation, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let God arise and let all the enemies of my marital breakthrough be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
31. Let the fire of God melt away the stones hindering my marital blessings, in the mighty name of Jesus.
32. Let the cloud blocking the sunlight of my glory and breakthrough be dispersed, in the name of Jesus.
33. Let all evil spirits masquerading to trouble my marital life be bound, in the name of Jesus.
34. The pregnancy of good things within me will not be aborted by any contrary power, in the name of Jesus.
35. Lord, let wonderful changes begin to be my lot from this week.
36. I reject every spirit of the tail in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.
37. I receive my right match in the name of Jesus.
38. I stand against every spirit of discouragement, fear, worry and frustration, in the name of Jesus.
39. Lord, turn away all that would jilt, disappoint or fail me.
40. Thank God for the victory.